The Level II SOLAR entry date has been changed to WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013
Please note: The Office of the Associate Dean is currently open, however, academic advising will not be available until Monday, June 3rd
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
9:30am -11:30am by appointment
Monday through Thursday:
1:00pm - 3:30pm
1:00pm -3:30 pm by appointment only.
The office is closed from 12:00pm-1:00pm daily.
- course requirements and changes
- program selection, application and changes
- study elsewhere including McMaster Exchanges and Letters of Permission
- petitions for missed term work and deferred examinations
- petitions for special consideration of all kinds
- appeals procedures
- referral to other services on campus
Click here for a copy of the Social Sciences E-Mail Communication Policy
(Effective September 1, 2010)
Advising by Appointment is now available!
Click here for more information.
- Course Timetable
- Undergraduate Course Calendar
- Getting Registered
- Tuition Fees
- Part-time Students
- Second McMaster Degree Application
- Certificates & Diplomas
- Notes on Reinstatement (PDF)
- Printable Forms
- Letters of permission
- Petitions for missed term work and deferred exams
- Petitions for special consideration
- Appeals Procedures (PDF)
- McMaster Social Sciences Society (MSSS)