Student Success Centre to host Social Media & Job Search Conference
This conference will give you the opportunity to:
- Discover how to build relationships using social media tools
- Develop strategies which build buzz and personal brand
- Understand how social media can be used for advocacy
- Discuss ideas about social recruiting, privacy and professionalism online
- Develop the skills and strategies for job searching in today’s labour market
Hear keynote presentations from: Max Valiquette, Innovation and Trends Expert and one of Canada's most sought-after speakers, Martin Waxman, APR and Terry Fallis, McMaster Alumnus and Author. This conference has an amazing line-up of speakers, conference sessions and opportunities to share ideas and information. Social media has become a powerful tool for creating relationships and igniting conversations - attending is a "must do".
Registration is limited to 125 conference attendees – you must pay the $10 conference registration fee (cash only) at the Student Success Centre, Gilmour Hall 110 in order to secure your spot. If you are unable to come to campus to pay the fee, please contact Jacquie Hampshire, Events & Marketing Coordinator to make alternate arrangements.
Tickets are selling - do you have yours? Registration will close on Wednesday, November 9 or once all tickets have been sold. Don't wait, get yours today!
Click here for all the details on this invaluable student event!